Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011

Track: Noisettes: Don't Give Up
Mood: Refreshed

Greetings blogworld! I hope this entry finds you in the best of health and the highest of spirits!

It's been quite a while since my last entry. There has been a lot going on in my life. As you know, I moved to Georgia and everything was going well... and then it wasn't. Things went from bad to worse in a matter of days. I don't think I've ever felt worse in my life. It was the lowest point I had ever experienced.

Driving one day, I had an epiphany. The two things I always pray for are: patience and humility. I realized that everything I was experiencing was a part of my process. I couldn't expect God to just give me what I asked for. Instead, He put me in situations to learn. I feel like God literally ripped me a part and rebuild a stronger, wiser, better me.

I have a new perspective on life and I feel really good about all that is happening and things yet to come. No matter what is happening in your life, DON'T GIVE UP! It's all a part of your process.

Until we meet again ....

Peace and love...

2 comments:

  1. i am glad i read this.. i needed it.. and i hope things are working out for u now!

    ReplyDelete