Friday, July 3, 2009

NEW DAY

MOOD: REFRESHED
TRACK: RUDY CURRENCE-HERE WITH YOU

NEW DAY

Good day blog world! I hope this entry finds you in the best of health and the highest of spirits.

I woke up this morning in my usual early morning mood...irritable. To say I'm not a morning person would be an understatement. If I could sleep every day til noon, I probably would. So, when i had to get up at 6am in preparation for work, I was less than thrilled. But, when I was on my way to work I saw the sun rising. It's amazing how little things can completely change your perspective.

Every day is a new day. I know what you're thinking. Duh! But it's so much more than just a new day. It's a new opportunity. A new chance to right a wrong, pay back a debt, get over a grudge, meet someone new, or just celebrate the day. Take advantage.

until we meet again,

peace & love...

No comments:

Post a Comment