Monday, July 12, 2010

HAPPY

Happy

Mood: elated

Track: Natasha Bedingfield: Happy

Greetings blogworld! I pray this post finds you in the highest of spirits and the best of health. Now I know it's been ages since my last post. Honestly, there has been a lot going on, but instead of jotting it all down for me to blog about later, I simply tweet it. Sorry. I'm on my way back though.

The older I get the more I realize how much the little things in life matter. I've always been the type to appreciate the small things, but it's becoming more obvious as I age. I truly believe that life is what you make it. Take a moment to look around at the things you have, not the material things because they come and go. Look at the things that really matter. As Natasha Bedingfield sings in the song 'Happy', "Got my dreams, got my life, got my love. Got my friend, got the sunshine above. Why am I making this hard on myself when there's so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy."

Check out the song below. It really puts things in perspective. Even when negative things seem to be all around, there are still so many beautiful reasons to be happy.

Until we meet again,

Peace and love...

No comments:

Post a Comment