Friday, July 30, 2010

My Other Half?


Track: The Script: The Man Who Can't Be Moved

Mood: Aloof

MY OTHER HALF?

Greetings blogworld! I pray this entry finds you all in the best of health and the highest of spirits.

So, I was thinking today, why do people call their significant others their "other half"? I don't know about you, but I'm a whole person. I don't want to date a partial woman. I'm a LIBRA and according to the sign, I'm seeking balance in life and love. I also don't like when people say stuff like "you complete me".

I see relationships as more of two strong entities coming together to become a force. I don't think it's healthy to rely on another person to come into your life before you feel complete. Perhaps this is why I'm single. Who knows. What do you all think? Sound off.

Until we meet again ...

Peace and love...

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps? However, maybe that very same "perhaps" is protecting you. LOL! We share similiar dispositions on "other halves" and completing worlds. What happens to you? Where is your world? I do believe in two colliding worlds creating a breathtaking galaxy!

    ReplyDelete